In release 4.2, we've added several fixes and improvements - namely to the Broadcast tool.
For how-to articles about the new tools, please visit our knowledge base. Highlights include:
- Added season drop-down to Events list in dashboard
- Added new file format support to Migration Import
- Fixed issue with Installment report showing old data (filtered out old events)
- Fixed issue with Order Details report showing installments
- Fixed issue with Coupon report showing old data (filtered out old events)
- Fixed issue with Edit User Account not properly defaulting to the correct state
- Fixed issue with team name not displaying properly when editing rosters
- Fixed issue with the Amount Paid column in View Orders not subtracting refund amounts
- Performance improvements when sending a Broadcast message
- Improved refund calculations
- Added summary emails to Broadcast
- Fixed issue where some users did not appear in Orders View. This was caused by not being in the Registered Users role.
- Modified logic to allow a Sports Administrator to reschedule work duty regardless of minimum days rule before the event starts.
- Fixed issue preventing username/email from being updated
- Fixed Broadcast recipient counts
- Allow Sports Administrator to to remove work duty