As software developers, it is critically important to continually update the products our customers are using. Below are the latest release notes for Engage AMS, Engage Sports, and Faith Enroll.
10/17/23 - 8.3.2 Version: Release Notes
- A user on our Faith Enroll system reported an issue on 10/12 with the Broadcast communication tool for texting and emailing where they could see Broadcast, but nothing happened when they tried to open it. Upon further testing, we discovered this affected Engage Sports and Engage AMS. This release fixes the issue.
10/10/23 - 8.3.1 Version: Release Notes
- Faith Enroll only
- Resolved issue with registration report not sorting by Name
- Corrected Class Roster report to display the teacher assigned to the class
- Fixed repetitive display of student names on the class roster report
- Fixed donation report not showing data
- Engage Sports
- Corrected bug when editing a team, the system would prefill with the Owner field with the Coach
- Corrected bug when sending broadcast messages, teams selection would be blank if the latest season had no team registrations
- All Products
- Fixed issue during checkout where the same error message displayed under every required field regardless of whether or not the field had information filled in
- Fixed issue where incorrect data was pulled in for the Coach on Sports and the Teacher on Faith Enroll
- Resolved bug where customers with Stax payment processing and customers with installment payments did not have their recent installments recorded in the dashboard
- Corrected bug when getting installment data from Stax, the response could not be deserialized
9/8/23 - 8.3 Version: Release Notes
Created a new report for Faith Enroll to display a class roster with more than just the student information. It now includes the parent's information as well
Added the ability for the student roster/class roster report to be viewed from the teacher's profile page (optional)
Fixed bug where the Transfer module appears broken as soon as it is placed on the page
Fixed bug where filled-in data was not saving if the form was submitted with a required field missing
Fixed issue where teachers could see all classes when they were only supposed to see their own class within the Broadcast communication tool
Fixed the event setup wizard to include the gender selection option
Fixed issue when the user inputs an error on account creation, the error messaging was highlighting every field and displaying the same error message under every field
Updated the custom form editors to remove fields no longer used
Added ability within the Broadcast tool for admins to cc their own email addresses
Removed links at the bottom of the printed receipt
Updated validations to ensure that if an event is setup as the Invited Player Registers, then the even must also have Allow Player Registration checked and have a registration page designated
Updated pricing display for dynamic pricing based on roster size to include the price range based on 1 player all the way up to the max roster size
Updated the Faith Enroll Event Grouping report to better summarize the number signed up
8/25/23 - 8.2 Version: Release Notes
Added a reset option for registration wizard to reset all settings back to the default
New and resaved facilities will now automatically get a Google Maps image
Improved the layout of the sessions selections
Clarified terminology on the user’s profile to request a refund
7/20/23 - 8.1 Version: Release Notes
New Features Added:
- Added ability for all form field labels within the custom form builder to be editable
- Added more functionality to support multilingual sites, specifically with the ability to translate HTML modules, modules titles, and page titles.
- When sorting a report, the screen would produce a blank page.
- During membership renewal, group memberships would be extended before payment was remitted.
- Admin-only - when turning on or off registration steps, the system was not honoring the selections.
- Admin-only - in the dashboard, the dropdown menu options were falling under other content and were therefore, not actionable.
- Adjusted styling of the phone number error message on mobile devices for Team Registration
- Clarified error messaging on the user's profile page for phone numbers
- Updated the coding behind the copyright date so that it will automatically update to the current year.
- Admin-only - Improved readability of the "Withdraw" button
6/6/23 - 8.0 Version: Release Notes
New Features Added for All Products
New report showing the Batched transactions for customers using Stax. With the Stax as the payment processor, Stax will send over batch deposits based on a frequency the customer dictates. This report will show those deposits so that the accounting team can match them up to the bank statement.
Added functionality so that if a Stax installment payment fails, the system will automatically retry it. Previously, if an installment payment was unable to be processed, nothing happened. An administrator would have to manually try to re-run it. Now, the system will automatically try to rerun it until it succeeds.
New Features Added that Only Affect Engage Sports & Faith Enroll
Customizable form for the Participant in addition to the Account Holder. Example is a parent registering a child and needs to provide different information for the child than what would be asked during a parent/account creation form
Engage AMS & Engage Sports
Removed code that was visible on the My Team Registrations on the profile page
- Fixed issue where changing a player to a different team with a different age group was also then changing that player’s default age group
- Resolved error on League Teams in the admin dashboard view
- Fixed issue where withdrawn volunteers were being added to a team
- Fixed issue where editing a team was updating the coach to the current user
- Fixed issue where age group question is turned on, but is not appearing during registration
- 100% discount codes not working properly
- Error on Communication preferences on the profile page
- Sessions were being shown in the cart twice
- Cannot refund or manually pay an installment
- Pending Registrations could not be deleted
- Error when adding a new Participant
Engage AMS and Engage Sports
Team Registration - improved the responsive behavior of the terms & conditions on the receipt email based on screen size
Changed the style of the Broadcast upload file button to make it more readable
Updated wording across the site to be more specific to the religious education usage
- Improved layout of the credit card input box
- Created consistencies with phone number formatting
- Added horizontal scrollbars to the Dashboard grids
- Allowed for editing of sub-organizations
- Improved layout of input error messages on mobile
- Changed functionality so that while event registrations can be removed from the users’ cart, price adjustments and Work Duty Buyouts cannot be removed
- Updated styles and colors for alerts
- Updated layout for the Sessions step of the registration process
- Updated style of the radio buttons on Participant and Registration forms
- Updated display for the steps during the registration process
- Made it more clear when a field is required